And at Last I See the Light...





Hey guys! Over the weekend I attended the Lantern Festival for the first time and had a blast!  It was such a great event and was beautiful to watch.  There are multiple different programs that put on this event, but here is the one I used if you're interested: http://www.thelanternfest.com.  They have events in many cities and I would recommend going!  They provided us with a lantern, lighter, marker, and s'mores kit for the night.  My boyfriend and I brought a blanket and found a spot next to a fire pit to enjoy the event.  They also had live entertainment and we let our lanterns fly around 8pm!  I hope you enjoy what photos I have and I'm sorry for the quality but I forgot my camera :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vive Espana

Lagunas de Ruidera

Waterfalls of the Grand Canyon