Hasta Luego España

Segovia, Spain

\
Barranco Forest
Toledo, Spain

Segovia, Spain

Valencia, Spain

Vineyard outside Toledo

Segovia, Spain

Consuegra, Spain

Hey guys!  Sorry I haven't been posting lately I got caught up in my trip and then had to head back to reality to start school again.  I chose a few of my favorite photos from some other places I visited in Spain and I hope you enjoy them!  I loved my trip and I would recommend everyone to go explore Spain and see all that it has to offer.  It really is a beautiful country and I learned so much through my internship and the people I met.  Now I am back in school and studying hard!  I submitted my application to pharmacy school and am in the process of waiting to see what the next steps are.  Cross your fingers for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vive Espana

Lagunas de Ruidera

Waterfalls of the Grand Canyon