Waterfall Braids


Hey guys! I love waterfall braids because my hair is on the thinner side so I like to leave as much down as possible when pulling my hair back because I can tend to seem bald (especially with the blond hair).  I'm not skilled enough to do one continuous waterfall braid around my entire head so instead I braided on each side to the middle of the back of my head and tied both braids with a clear elastic. For my braid, I started off with 3 sections at the front of my head and started a normal braid.  After I started it, I added some hair to the top strand and then crossed it over towards the middle, then you drop the bottom strand and pick up a piece of hair next to it, and cross that towards the middle.  I kept repeating this process until I got to the back of my head and did the same to the other side.  Waterfall braids can be confusing and I'm debating on starting a YouTube channel so I could post a video for you to be able to see step by step.  Lemme know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vive Espana

Lagunas de Ruidera

Waterfalls of the Grand Canyon