California Dreamin'















We did a quick 4 day getaway trip to California to escape the 100 degree weather here in Arizona.  My boyfriend drove (he just got a new car and uses every opportunity to drive it) and we stayed with his sister in Laguna Beach, CA.  Since we're both kids at heart we spent a few days roaming through Disneyland and California Adventure, and yes we did make it on every ride.  I love all things Disney and can quote most of those movies so for me, this truly is the happiest place on Earth.  Unfortunately the weather wasn't on our side since it was rainy and windy during our stay so we didn't get to tan at the beach as I had hoped, but it's always sunny in AZ so I know I'll have those tan lines soon enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vive Espana

Lagunas de Ruidera

Waterfalls of the Grand Canyon